Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to order my race glass for my zx6rr so i can race it too. I havent pulled my upper off the bike but need to know if i need a new faring stay to hold the guages or something cause on my gixxer oyu need a new one.

WWW.bendoe.com
VEGAS KNIGHTS

·
Registered
73 Posts
No stay required for guages.

Originally posted by NY DAVE

Im about to order my race glass for my zx6rr so i can race it too. I havent pulled my upper off the bike but need to know if i need a new faring stay to hold the guages or something cause on my gixxer oyu need a new one.

WWW.bendoe.com
VEGAS KNIGHTS

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
You might want to consider a fairing stay as it is. Especially if you get one from GP-Tech - they're probably a little lighter but the real benefit is if you bin it you can replace the ears on it with relative ease.

www.gptechllc.com

Check it out for yourself.[8D]

Chaos, panic, disorder......

my work here is done

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i would get one eventually any way but probably after i pretzeled the stock one. The bike right now is my street bike and i race a gixxer 6. Im only gonna race it in a couple races this year to learn the bike on the track alittle and so i know what i have to do in the off season to have the bike dialed in a ready for the start of next season for when it takes over the race duty.im just gonna wire the bike up and slap the body work on which is something i need anyway. Other than that i dont want to put any money into the bike this year since you know how expensive raceing is.

WWW.bendoe.com
VEGAS KNIGHTS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.