Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all sorry for this stupid question but anyone know where i can get replacement faring screw for the front wheel farings. Can i just go to home depot.. etc.. to buy em or is there a palce online to order the exact ones? thanks again. also i dont have my owners manual yet :(

·
Registered
647 Posts
i dont think you need an owners manual for a screw..? just go to you local hardware store and get a 10mm? screw i beleive. i dont remember what it was.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
You can order them from Cheapcyceparts.com if you want. They are $1 each. Part number: 92153-1244 Bolt, Socket, 5x16

·
Registered
692 Posts
If you're trying to replace the female threaded bolts that held the reflectors on the front, the silver bolts under the passenger seat are the same exact fit as the bottom ones on the front. Just swap them out if you were removing the reflector and didn't like having the bare bolts sticking out.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
If you're trying to replace the female threaded bolts that held the reflectors on the front, the silver bolts under the passenger seat are the same exact fit as the bottom ones on the front. Just swap them out if you were removing the reflector and didn't like having the bare bolts sticking out.

Very true....See pic below.......there are 4 bolts to choose from!

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
hey ebays is the way to go,, you can buy like ten of them for cheap

·
Registered
298 Posts
you can also order them from bikebandit.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts