Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious, when you guys are riding and let a rip, does it ever feel like you sharted? i never actually did, but it feels like it. im afraid its going to happen to me. lol

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
i love farting in general. It feels good and i think its kinda funny too. Ive sharted 3 times before. let me tell you, you havent lived until you've sharted.

As faras farting on the bike, oh yea, it feels kinda funny casue the seat is viberating, and so aer your butt cheeks

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
kawizx6r05 said:
used to fart with my girl on the back and she would sometimes smack me cuz she knew i had farter. she would know mainly at lights when we werent moving
LOL!

Me too! She'll smack the hell out of me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
About 2 weeks ago, I was out riding and forced out a fart that should have came easily...however it felt like I crapped myself and I had the warm sensation. I was riding and sliding back and forth on my seat to feel if I felt any lube between my cheeks. I get to my house after riding and the ex-girlfriend is there to see the new place. I kept my rear out of view until I could check to see if there was any substantial damage. Thankfully I was dry.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
i hold them cause IT DOES feel like you shart. nothing worse that a hot shart in your sweaty riding pants and having a full tank of gas:D

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
if you have confidence in your shit-separator working, let'em go.

remember the scene in dumb and dumder..?..just go man, just go....

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,287 Posts
usually if I fart while riding I'll lift up just a bit to let it out easier. If I'm riding with someone I'll real quick get in front of them, let it out, then wave my hand behind my butt. Its juvenile, but always funny

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i agree with monster! you've gotta do it in front of the crowd so they know what's up! and you most definitely have to get your ass off the seat so you don't put too much pressure on your bung. don't wanna blow an o-ring!

·
Registered
55 Posts
How about when you let one go and you get the gas bubble trapped between your sweaty cheeks and you have to wiggle around a little to get it to release...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts