ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
you gotta chop the throttle when you do it...it's fun and hilarious

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mattyman said:
How about when you let one go and you get the gas bubble trapped between your sweaty cheeks and you have to wiggle around a little to get it to release...
i hate those. half the time i think i lodged a turd in there.

half the time when you drop the air makes it flow out to the top of your crack. or at least it does for me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was riding to a buddys place, he lives up in the mountains, Farted and thought I had shit myself there was no where really to pull of the road so I rode another 15 miles or so, kind of hovering over the seat just to not make situations worse and spread the poopy round more...well i got to his house b lined to the bathroom and to my pleasant suprise it was a false alarm

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Man, I sharted at a new years eve party year before this last one, and the house was too small with way too many people for me to do anything about it, so I sorta disappeared out the back door, and had to ride me and my shart pants back to my house. Clock hit midnight on the way home, so I spent that new years by myself in the cold fog riding to my house with shit in my pants. How's that for a shart story?

·
Registered
66 Posts
holy fucking shit. Skywalker, should have taken off your panties and used them as TP then just ditched them!

When i fart, i make sure to push myself back towards the passenger, sit up a bit, and then let her rip. It's much more enjoyable that way.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
abell255 said:
holy fucking shit. Skywalker, should have taken off your panties and used them as TP then just ditched them!

When i fart, i make sure to push myself back towards the passenger, sit up a bit, and then let her rip. It's much more enjoyable that way.
lmao...I thought about that...but ditch them WHERE? It was a house party. It was hard enough to leave without anyone noticing...lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Ever notice after you get home from a long ride and take your leathers off, that it sometimes reeks of shit? Well...that's what it is in there after many farts mixed with ass/balls/shit+sweat mixed, especially if you didn't shower like a day before you rode, or took a shit right before you rode and didn't get a clean break, plus maybe a few piss drops added in if you got too hot in a few corners. If you buy used leathers, just remind the seller of this and you are sure to get a discount. It's kinda like going to the thrift store and seeing "used" underwear with skidmarks!:D[}:)][:p][xx(][:eek:)][V][^]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Riding my bike and farting just don't seem to agree with each other. Once I was about 20 kilometers from home and though what the hell and tried to pop one off. For some reason the vibration of the bike seat seems to confuse the shit ter muscle into thinking that you have ebola er something and before you know it your touchin cloth and scrubbin nicotine stains outta yer gotchies.
One of the greatest touch cloth incidents I have ever witnessed was one of my Sgts. attended a pretty violent domestic dispute with me this one time and as soon as he got into the house he stood there and watched this couple yellin and screamin for about 30 seconds then he roars, listen you two I am gonna shit myself where the fuck is your bathroom. I am serious and this place was a write off, a place i would never think about pinching a loaf in. SO anyways the guys girlfriend points to the bathroom and my Sarg is doing the duck walk past them, squeezing his cheeks tighter than a nuns clam. The two idiots start laughing histerically and there I am standing there with 6 months on the job wondering WTF have I gotten myself into!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok so to finish the story. The boyfriend goes outside for a smoke. Ends up he stays somewhere else for the night and once they sober up there happy together again. As for my Sarg he comes out and says I shouldn't have had that Timmies Ice capp (Tim Hortons Ice Cappachino), supposedly he is lactose intolerant, but I think he just had a case of the emergency shits, cause to this day he still drink milk products and it doesn't seem to bother him.
But I have to say anytime I am doing traffic and someone uses the shits for an excuse I let em go, unless its some ungodly speed. Can't say I don't have a heart!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
abell255 said:

hey little bro, when you gonna actually pay me for MY bike you have pictured in ur avatar? :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
What's the most lean angle anyone has seen on a ZX6RR or 10R? If anyone has any pics...?

·
Registered
391 Posts
fart all the time on the bike. no sharts though thankfully

in 2nd grade i was outside during recess and playing on the jungle gym. well, i needed to fart and as always, i let it rip. i can still remember how frightened i was when i realized i had poopies in my whitey-tightys. after about a minute, some kids finally yelled out "awww, what is that smell?" i spent the rest of recess of the swings by myself. [V]
then when it was time to go back inside, i was too nervous to tell the nurse or teacher, so i sat on the floor with everyone during our discussion about calling 911 during emergencys. everyone was looking at me. i remember it so clearly. one of the worst days of my life. i have not sharted since then.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
earlier this semester i sharted at school. Yes, im 22 and i sharted at school. I was up in my office, im an officer of a club, and i felt a fart coming on, so i leaned forward in my chair to let'er rip and Whoop, my pants got a ll hot and steamy and felt wet. Oh shit! I ran to the bathroom to check out the dammage, and sure enough. Poo in the underwear. If that wasent bad enough, it was my favorite pair. SO i wiped them out as well as i could and pulled them back up. Theres no way im losing this pair of undies! THen i felt dirty, but i had class in like 15 min, so i couldnt go home and change, so i left them on and no some said n e thing, so hopefully i didnt smell.....

21 - 40 of 65 Posts