Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a ride tonight and as i'm turning into the gas station i put my left signal light on...anyway it starts flashing really fast so I'm thinking i got a burnt bulb, so i park and check but all my signal lights are working there just blinking really fast???? I've got Lockhart and Phillips signal lights front and rear. Its weird sometimes they operate normaly and other times they flash quickly but like i said there are no burnt bulbs, they all work just real fast at times...any ideas???

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by jealous57
the aren't putting enough load on the relay at all times, try a new relay? Like maybe one for LEDS (constant rate)
if you already changed your relay, check to see if your wires on the relay are loose.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I integrated my tail light and had the fast blinker problem. Not enough load on the stock blinker relay. I got a mechanical blinker relay and that solved my problems. This was the how to thread I used. The bike in the pics is an '04, but I only had one relay under the passanger seat, the blinker relay. I bought the mechanical relay at an auto parts store for $6. Works beautifully. [8D] http://www.KawiForums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16918

·
Registered
316 Posts
i had the same problem, turned out to be a bad light housing thst was shorting. I just replaced it, and it was fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.