Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just found out that my dad is being sued by one of his low life ex-employee. This guy is suing for not getting paid minimal wage. My dad paid him for work and provided him transportation, apartment, and food because this shit hole didn't have any credit history. My dad made a mistake of not documenting this. Damn fool just came to the US and he couldn't get hire at all. So my dad's friend told my dad about this guy. He was employed for about a year on and off. My dad would fire him for being a greedy low life and the fcuker would ask to come back cause he wouldn't be able to get another job.

He wants a settlement of $100,000. I don't see how the minimal wage law can justify a $100,000. My parents don't even make close to that.

Now my parents are trying to figure out if they can transfer the title of their second house under my name. If they can't, the SOB can go after that. Even if we can do the transfer of the second house, my parents still have to settle. The settlement would be like $30,000 - $80,000.

What I hate the most in the world are low life, two-faced, money hungry, cheating, lying people. Maybe this is way I can't deal with these people when I need to at work.

What the hell is this country coming to. Right now, I'm in the Air Force serving my country. As a 2nd Lt, I'm only making about $50,000 year and about 15% of my wage is going towards taxes. What is my tax money going towards? For this kind of bull sh$t? I put in about 60 hours a week into this country for this?

Now tell me why I should deploy (Sept 06) for 6-10 month every two years. With people like this, I DON'T OWE THIS COUNTRY JACK SH$T.

My dad worked his ass off for every penny he earned. This scumbag is GOING to take $100,000 without even sweating a bit. This country is going to hell. You can't trust anyone. In America, IT TRULY DOESN'T PAY TO BE NICE.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Buy your parents house off them for like $10 , when its over with sell it back to them for $11 thats an easy dollar there, as long as your old man scores a good law guy you should be ok, as far as i can see the case should go his way, if not there is no way in hell he'll get a hundred grand for what he's claiming, , if anything your dad will have to pay all entitled backpay.

Hope it goes well man.

Oh and keep serving the mother land, but take out a huge insurance policy, cause if shit happens they won't want to know you.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
sorry to hear this, this country is going ass backward because it is all about money, from the sue happy lawers, corp company, and even the dam DVM is all about money.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How could your dad provide so much for one person, and not keep any record of it? That's just asking for trouble. I'm sorry to hear that he is getting sued though. Hopefully he knows a good attorney.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by 2k6r520
sorry to hear this, this country is going ass backward because it is all about money, from the sue happy lawers, corp company, and even the dam DVM is all about money.
[:++1]

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
25,895 Posts
when you say he just got to the US do you mean legally? If not, ship his a$$ back. Otherwise I say fit him with some mafia boots. We have some members in Jersey don't we? Get the concrete and mold from them. Being sued absolutely sucks. Whether you win or lose its draining on the person being sued.
I got sued a few years back by some guy hopped up on crack that broadsided me. He went with some lawyer he saw on TV while in the hospital and was asking for $1million. He settled for $17,500 which my insurance paid, but its still stressful. Scumbags like these people are just looking for free rides.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sucks to hear about your family situation, but something else bothered me about that post. I don't see how an officer in the U.S. military could say such a thing about this country. True, there are some people that don't deserve to breathe. But that has no bearing on what your taxes go to, or why you think you sould serve. As a Marine of eight years, I can tell you that if your not in to serve then maybe you should look into another career.

Oorah Sir

·
Registered
315 Posts
Originally posted by Donkey
Buy your parents house off them for like $10 , when its over with sell it back to them for $11 quote]
I dont think that would work, if the guy already has a lawsuit in action the courts would see the sale of the house as an attempt to hide assets. i know that it has been tried around here and didnt work lol.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
is he still here illegaly? if so i hope that he would not be able to go through with the suit. i really hate scumbags, i hope your parents (and you) are able to over come this. if you dont mind my asking, aside from feeding him and supplying houseing, what did your dad pay him, and what for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.