Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my fighter. I could return it back to stock before doing this. I would need your stock parts in exchange for aftermarket parts that I have listed... if I can sell a decent amount of this stuff first, then I'll do it. if not, i'll leave it as is. I am located in Savannah, GA so local pickup would be preferred since we could just swap parts right there.

things I have-

Vortex handlebars/clip-ons

Woodcraft rearsets (little beat up, powdercoated black, work fine but not the prettiest anymore)

Front forks w/ penske valves I believe and 1.2kg springs. paid 700 to rework these a few years ago.

Brand new set (in package) of allballs tapered steering head bearings

D&D bolt on muffler. not the prettiest, has some rash, the paint on the tag is worn off, but in ok shape and sounds nice.

ivan's jet kit installed in carbs- stock carbs with complete kit installed. Work fine, just cleaned this past winter.

keyless gas cap that fits 7 bolt pattern - 98-99 zx6r tank style or other kawi. I believe it is harris brand, black base and gold cap. would need a cap and key.

front and rear stainless brake lines. I might have stock lines already, will have to check.

brand new set of ebc front brake pads.. not HH just regular ones.

Let me know!

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
How did I not know you have a fighter? All this time I thought you had a regular 'ol ZX6R.

I wish I had some stock stuff to trade ya. I have stock rearsets but they've been welded back together (by whitehendrix). Still waiting on him to mail back my left side one. He's an artist with a welder.

I need new handlebars and risers since I bent mine in a crash on the 15th. I don't have stock clip ons though. And I'm pretty sure I sold my stock top tree.

Why go back to stock anyways? I like that my bike is unique and I'd never go back.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did I not know you have a fighter? All this time I thought you had a regular 'ol ZX6R.

I wish I had some stock stuff to trade ya. I have stock rearsets but they've been welded back together (by whitehendrix). Still waiting on him to mail back my left side one. He's an artist with a welder.

I need new handlebars and risers since I bent mine in a crash on the 15th. I don't have stock clip ons though. And I'm pretty sure I sold my stock top tree.

Why go back to stock anyways? I like that my bike is unique and I'd never go back.
it's just a feeler for now! i have a hayabusa and this bike has been collecting dust!

Attachments

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Neglecting your fighter? For shame!

I understand. I tend to neglect mine at times with my VTX, especially in the winter since my VTX is wired for heated gloves.

I'm still not seeing the point in returning to stock. Are you planning to sell?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neglecting your fighter? For shame!

I understand. I tend to neglect mine at times with my VTX, especially in the winter since my VTX is wired for heated gloves.

I'm still not seeing the point in returning to stock. Are you planning to sell?
selling is on my mind actually. its been down a few times and a little rough cosmetically. not sure i'd get much for it as is which is why im thinking about parting with the goodies first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts