1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those are huge!! I got a flipable bracket for my local electronic highway and flush mounts as turnsignals for the rear. But if you are asking me to pick, I would pick the bottom link.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Re Targa - many people have complained that they didn't receive the right screws, etc. and had to buy some from the hardware store.

If it were up to me, I would buy the Ride Engineering just 'cause it looks like it's higher quality and I like the anodized look.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i did the same thing as spike... the exact same thing I think... Used LP flushmount Vs on the front and rear and a couple L-brackets for the plate. You could also use L-brackets for short-stalk signals if you don't want to go the flushmount way on the rear.

I see no reason to pay money for the fender eliminator.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hey Phish, a flipable bracket?? ...Niiice. [8D] So is it like James Bond where you throw a switch and it flips up or down or what??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by spikezx6r

shit bro i made my own with L brakets and clear flush mounts. Cost was 14 dollars for the signals and I had the L brakets but they are prolly only 1 dollar.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/spikejoint
Hey, could you actually take a picture of the L-brackets that you're talking about. I'm pretty sure of what you're talking about, but I just want to be sure.
Did you have to buy anything else besides the L-brackets? Bolts? Or did you just use the stock ones?

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.