Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks like you are having a ball with that bike, Did you buy it stunted out or do it yourself?

keep up the good riding and keep posting pictures!

·
Registered
380 Posts
It's crazy the level different people are at. One guy is critiqueing foot placement during a trick and I'm just blown away by all of it. I'm more of a twisties kind of rider but have to have respect for the crazy mofos that pull this stuff. I couldn't do it...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by calen636
It's crazy the level different people are at. One guy is critiqueing foot placement during a trick and I'm just blown away by all of it. I'm more of a twisties kind of rider but have to have respect for the crazy mofos that pull this stuff. I couldn't do it...

Exactly, some of the people who classify stunters as squids and dare devils dont take into acount that stunt riding is a freestyle sport.

·
Registered
240 Posts
that shit is sick. and to go along with the last couple posts, i'm a knee dragger by nature, but i have all the respect in the world for what you stunters pull off. i'm always in stunters corner because looking and reading and watching racing just doesn't pop off the screen like this shit. keep on stunting my 2-wheeled brethren, i'm lovin it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.