Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't been around for a while so thought I would stop by and post some pics of my bike. I have had the bike a couple of months and have put around 3,200 miles on it.

Note, I am buying the photos (proofs), I just haven't decided how many different shots I am getting yet.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Looking good, your third photo shows the new stainless steel Tail of the Dragon sculpture at the bottom of Highway 129 near the Tennessee/North Carolina border. The bigger Deal's Gap store is across the road, with the Tree of Shame.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good, your third photo shows the new stainless steel Tail of the Dragon sculpture at the bottom of Highway 129 near the Tennessee/North Carolina border. The bigger Deal's Gap store is across the road, with the Tree of Shame.
Thank you. I checked the tree of shame out, just happy I did not add to it. I did get a nice souvenir from Tennessee's finest though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would look good with some rim tape :D very nice bike all the same i'm glad someone else went for the green. a lot of white bikes around!
Thank you. I'm not big on rim strips even though I know a lot of people like them. I may break down and order some one of these days just to try out to see if I change my mind after I see them on the bike.

Just for the heck of it here are a few shots from the past weekend. I installed some Tech Spec tank grips for my trip to the dragon.

Camera 1.

Camera 2.

Hitchhiker

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not a fan of the rim tape either. I have it on my 2008 Cbr 1000rr and it think it looks cheesy. I did not put it on and it is a major bitch to remove( I tried). I bought the 2013 zx636r in Black. I was thinking about putting tank grip on the bike, never tried it before. I think the upper ones you put on the tank do not seem like they have to be there . My bike only has 200 miles on it and it seems like my legs grip below the tank on the plastic panels.What do you think of the grip. Can you hang off the bike like a little spider monkey now with the grip pads?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Living in Michigan, for the distance, I usually go to West Virginia to ride between Marietta, OH and south to around New River Gorge. Great roads there without the trip to TN. Nice bike.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took a few pics today, thought I would share.

Targa fender eliminator.
Smoked LED integrated tail light
Shogun no cut frame sliders
Rear Spools
M4 GP Slip-On exhaust w/ stage 2 silencer
HID's
Puig double bubble
TechSpec 4 piece tank grips
Seat Cowl
Core braided brake lines
Vortex rearsets
The2wheels shorty 3d brake levers