Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading how some manufactures, Muzzy, Jardine, Yoshi, not only come with a fender eliminator but also a FI something or another that will stop the FI light from beingon permenently.

My question is this, since most of the people here have the Akra exhaust or even if you don't, do you just ride around with this light on? Does Akra provide some kind of fix? An lastly, if I go an buy the, let's say, the Muzzy FI fix, will it work with another manufactures pipe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Me

·
Registered
232 Posts
dude... do a search.... akra does have a fix... servo eliminator.. very easy install... most of the cans do have a fix...

later

·
Registered
651 Posts
Just buy the eliminator from Ivan's. Clears up some room under the seat, maybe for an alarm, PC, or something. I figured out last night that the prongs inside the three prong connector(connected to the servo motor) are the right size you need for the ECU Mod. So if you get the eliminator and don't mind cliping a couple wires then you can kill two birds with one shot. If you deside to fix it later, you can always hard wire the servo motor back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.