Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed a yoshi exhause a few months ago with the fi light fix, and put a pc III in a few weeks ago. this morning the FI light came on and i'm wondering if anybody know's what i should be concerned about. at first it came on and shut off, then stayed on for a while, then just off breifly, and repeted till it stayed on perminatly. '06 636 with 10,000 miles on it. was practicing 2nd gear clutch ups all yesterday if it has anything to do with it.

if anybody has any insite, i'd be so thankful. thanks guys

·
Banned
495 Posts
yea, happened to mine with the two bros exhaust

with mine though once it goes back then forth it like keep moving in short motions ? anyone know what i mean

·
Registered
95 Posts
The FI fix on my bike ('05 6R, Akrapovic slip on) loosened just enough so that it didn't exactly hit its mark (off by a very small margin...millimeters even) when my bike was first turned on. My bike shop "recentered" the FI fix and my FI light warning went away. I was told you could use some tape or other form of thin spacer to test if the FI fix is slightly misaligned. I was also told not to let the bike sit with the key in the "on" position if the bike is not fired up. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.