Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so about a month ago I had a Two Bros exhaust installed by my dealer and the bike has run great since. Yesterday, I start it up and the FI light is on. On the way home, I stopped and got gas hoping either shutting it off or filling the tank would help. Nope, still on. Any suggestions?

Also, I am thinking of putting in Xenon bulbs in my headlights but don't know what is involved. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple of threads talk about the FI fix coming loose so I checked the TB site and they show the piece on the parts list with the pipe but do not show where it goes on the bike. Where the hell is it so I can check it?

·
Registered
651 Posts
If you can't figure out how to change the headlight bulbs, then you shouldn't be allowed near your bike again. About the FI fix, look under your seat. It's right there in the open. Little shinny thing with a bolt going through it, ontop of a little black box.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would be interested in the FI light ? to,my brother's got hit from behind at 45mph.We replaced all the damaged goodies on the bike and the FI light comes on every now and then,is there a reset?[?]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.