Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a couple of posts last fall and now that it's summer and I'm home from school I was finally able to get my first bike. I took the MSF rider course and got my license last summer so I had never been on the road before until now. I got a 1999 Ninja 500 (I'm working my way up to the 6R) and I love it. The weather's been nicer lately and I want nothing more than to ride. I wish I knew more people who rode around here but so far I'm just enjoying getting used to riding. If anyone is from the central NY area (and for you out of staters that isn't anywhere near Central Park) let me know. And if anyone knows of a 500R message board would you shoot me the site. I've heard of the 250 board but nothing for the 500.

By the way, I'm so impressed with how much this board has developed since I've been here last. Nice job guys. Hope to post more soon. I'm sure I'll be having lots of questions the more I ride. Hopefully I'll get some pictures too.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Be careful out there. Be smart, and wear proper protective riding gear. Don't let me catch you riding in shorts and a T-shirt [B)]

------

I'm a recovering work-aholic, and I haven't done a damn thing for 6 months.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the Ninja family.

------

Hell was full...so I came back
Friends don't let friends drive Hondas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.