Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a long battle of yosh vs. jardine and other shit, I went with Hindle standard mount from Hammy the can man.

Hindle slip-on w/ mid pipe ----- $238.00

Jardine race baffle ------------ $207.00

Damn hes got some good prices.

arrives in a couple of days...... I hope its not hard to put on.

Ho do i install it??????????

·
Registered
63 Posts
It will go quick. I just took my Akro slip on off in about 5 minutes with out even being in a hurry. HEHEHE getting ready for my new slip on Muzzy from Naughtyninja.:D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHERE DO YOU TAKE IT OFF?? What bolts ....

the place where the collector goes into the pipe??

·
Registered
211 Posts
it is really easy, i just put on my hindle hi-mount last night and it is very easy. i took off the right side fairing for ease and that only takes about 5 minutes to get out all of the bolts and plastic pins (which i broke one!!!) then you loosen the clamp on the stock exhaust where it meets the header. then you take off the hanger from the rear peg and remove the entire thing and then just put the new one on by hanging byu the rear peg first (don't tighten yet) then connect it to the header with the clamp (do not tighten all of the way yet) make sure it is in place and looks good then you tighten it down all the way making sure that you do not tighten the clamp down to hard and voila, you are done and now it is time to kick some ass!!!!!

hey by the way i got my hindle (hi-mount) from hammy myself!!!
i hope this helps and if you need anymore help just shoot me a PM or email, ok later......

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hello,

I just bought Hindle carbon, from what I hear hindle is one of the best for kawi. Everywhere I go I turn heads especially at lights when i am on the throttle. Peple start closing there windows. You'll like the hindle it sounds good,real good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.