Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you hook the compressor air to the fuel regulator don't up the pressure fuel up to 4.9psi on the idle or stop motor, because the needle fuel can't close after this pressure and the fuel go into your motor. I suggest you to unplug the gauge on the fuel pressure and relocate the gauge in a place you can see when you run.

You are like me when i started to tune my turbo bike. I have only boost gauge and cheap A/F (not Wideband) and i don't succes. It's important to see the gauges when you tunnning without datalog. The minimum gauges you need when you tunning are Wideband A/F, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge. But I have more gauges.... check on the pic. I identify all my gauges.

At full throttle, can't look at anything but where the bike is aimed. Had to mount a camera to see what was going on and it was poor quality as far as looking at instruments. First effort is to just make the 2nd gear shift. Just don't have the time to look at much. Got a brand new EGT still in the box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hopefully you get the tuning figured out.

How are you guys routing the oil lines on your bikes? I'm planning on tapping into the oil filter line (will be easy since I have to relocate the filter anyways), but I am not sure where/how to locate the drain. Are you welding a bung into the oil pan, or is there an existing location that works for this? Thanks, Kyle.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hopefully you get the tuning figured out.

How are you guys routing the oil lines on your bikes? I'm planning on tapping into the oil filter line (will be easy since I have to relocate the filter anyways), but I am not sure where/how to locate the drain. Are you welding a bung into the oil pan, or is there an existing location that works for this? Thanks, Kyle.

heres the feed

drain comes out goes to a mr. turbo scavenge pump, i am returning into the oil filler, kawi9 tapped his timing rotor cover I believe, you will have to run a scavenge pump more than likely, hard to get the turbo mounted high enough to gravity drain

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
clutch doesnt like all the power in 6th, i will be going with a lockup sometime over the winter, new stock steels and fibers, brocks gsxr1000 springs, was really hoping it would hold

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need your help.
I installed a Rotrex supercharger. The bike does not run.
I have to mount a fuel pump bigger? I mount a fuel pressure regulator?
The carburetors to be modified? I have to connect some pipe to air box?
Can you send pictures? my email is @ rocketmail.com devil.bike
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need your help.
I installed a Rotrex supercharger. The bike does not run.
I have to mount a fuel pump bigger? I mount a fuel pressure regulator?
The carburetors to be modified? I have to connect some pipe to air box?
Can you send pictures? my email is @ rocketmail.com devil.bike
Thanks!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts