Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed the stickers and did the black fairing bolts.I'm ordering a black puig double bubble screen and a new nose(cracked the one on there now)otherwise I think it's done cosmetically. Next is a GPR steering damper. Comments?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
get a hyperpro[B)] nice bike there is alot more u can do, braid brake lines, pazzo levers, rear sets and much more

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've read a ton of steering damper threads and the general concensus by far is GPR...but lets not turn this thread into a which is better thread...there are plenty of those already:D

·
Registered
763 Posts
looks good. what exhaust do you have? how about some side/rear shots.

i prefer (and have) smoked signals and taillight on black tho, matches better. and yea def will look better with that Puig smoked screen

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear Shot a couple of months ago after Bertja's FE...stock exhaust but saving up for 2 bros...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah...I stay in a hotel 4 nights a week and ride to work everyday...I keep a pad lock on the rear disc at night and occasionally during the day.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
2 bros for looks or sound?? Looks are killer, but a buddy of mine feels it's too loud and usually tries to stay in 6th gear all the time cause the high rpms are annoying after awhile. That's just his opinion though...could be exactly what you're after...just a heads up tho

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
what you planning on doing with your busted upper?

I would be interested in it if the price is right, as i want one that needs some fixing as i am going to fix it anyways and block off the headlight holes and go with what my trackday bodywork has...

Bike looks good though, only thing i would say is get the light smoke as you cant see shit thru the dark smoke...Puig are a good choice though i dont like the guy himself..
Would recommend a hugger

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah a hugger is in the cards in the future....Two brothers for looks...but I like it loud too, so no biggie. thanx for the warning though. Check your PM about the busted upper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.