Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new 2003 candy lightning blue 636 zx-6r. I'm totally buggin! Haha. Anyway, the bike cost me 8640. I know a lot of you guys think i paid too much, but i really didnt have a problem with it, and i wasnt offered a better price anywhere else. Also, i think a lot of you guys paid less because of your location (maybe outside the US), or even if you're in the US, you paid less in taxes. I live in NY, where the taxes are high. Plus, the time of year can drastically affect the bike. Also, i dont think i really got ripped off cause they gave me like a 500 dollar discount on all my gear, including the alarm i bought for my bike. Anyway, just lettin you all join in on my JOY. Plus, I'm gonna be lookin for people to ride with.

"Burn rubber, not your soul."

·
Registered
62 Posts
You can't knock the price....Here you can ride year round....they really don't deal. I only wish I had gotten mine on the mainland.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
So what dealer did you buy from, and where are they located?
BC.

I didn't do it, I swear.
And even if I did, what makes you think I would admit it to you?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it from New York Motorcycle in Queens Village on Jamaica Ave. I know there was someone on the forum who said he had a bad experience with them, but everyone else i talked to said they were great, and my experience with them has been really good too. Extreme Motorcycle had offered me the bike for 8641, but i liked the guy i was dealin with so much at NYM (and since its closer to my house than extreme), I went back there to see if they'd match it, and they did immediately, so thats why i bought it from them. And they were so great that right when i bought it, they offered to prep it immediately so i could take it home that day. I declined and am pickin it up monday because i need to settle few things, including my insurance.

"Burn rubber, not your soul."

·
Registered
119 Posts
congratulations!!! i don't know how you do it though... after i signed the papers there was no keeping me from jumpin on the bike and riding home. patience i guess is not one of my strong points. [:p]

enjoy the badass ride man! :D

-------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.