Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the balls to install no cut Shogun frame sliders. The hardest part was deciding to cut your brand new fairing on your brand new $10,000 bike. Took about 1 1/2 hours to install. Had to cut and check like 20 times. I wanted to make sure I didn't over cut. The sliders didn't come with instruction. Can you guys with Shogun check my install to see if it looks right. I put the shorter slider on the right side and the longer slider on the left side with the spacer.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by rainking1978
Finally got the balls to install no cut Shogun frame sliders.
Oppss. I meant cut.:D

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Do you guys keep the passenger peg down or up? I heard they act like frame sliders[?]

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn’t recommend the “no cut” frame sliders. From my research, they don't hold up well in crash. I thought about it but figured if you are going to put frame sliders, you might as well do it right and go with the “cut” frame sliders.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by rainking1978
Thanks. Do you guys keep the passenger peg down or up? I heard they act like frame sliders[?]
no passenger pegs for the win...

my bike is a converted solo bike :D

nice frame sliders tho....i like what you've done to the bike so far my blue 06 636 brother [8D]

·
Registered
231 Posts
good job.
I have the cut Shogun slider's also .
You never see the cut area anyway cause the bike is tilted over when on the side-stand .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.