Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
wheres your inspection sticker? the blue one.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Looks good, but I'd still put some flushmount signals on front, I want to make sure people know when I want to turn, and with your setup, they are right beside the headlight, so it will be hard to see for oncoming cars, and I dont know how people will know you plan on turning if they are beside you (ie a lane change)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I'm with the reflector-killing suggestion, and not sure what, but something to fill in the gaping holes where the signals were? Beauty otherwise...

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are actually pretty bright its almost like Kawi ment for them to go there. I see your point and I'm all about safety but I think that they are very noticeable. I'll have to let someone jump on my bike and ride towards me or something to see just how noticeable they are.

As for the reflectors I think that they are required to be on there or atleast thats what my friend told me. What you guys think?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think that I might get some flush mounts and shave off the sides a bit so that they will fit on there. Then I'll set up the blinker system so that I'll have two blinkers at one time for the front. What you guys think or should I just patch the holes up?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys I've been a member for not to long but I've been holding back on posting my pics till I finished most of the mods on my bike. Here's my 03 ZX6R notice how I mounted the turn signals in the headlights it looks so much better that way. I also took off the Gay stickers :) tell me what you think...

/forum/uploads/Jordo/p1010032.jpg
/forum/uploads/jordo/p1010033.jpg
/forum/uploads/jordo/p1010034.jpg
/forum/uploads/jordo/p1010035.jpg
/forum/uploads/jordo/p1010036.jpg

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hey Jordo, I'm from Houston. The reflectors are not listed as being mandatory, and the blinkers have to be noticable from 300 ft. in normal daylight.

·
Registered
239 Posts
the sigs in the headlight looks good. i am curious to see what they would look like at night and how visible the are to other drivers. post some pics up of them at night if you have any.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice ride Jordo. Can you post pics of the turn signals day & night? I'm interested in how it looks. Can you see the front turn signal from the sides?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yea bro I'm riding to Austin today with my friend to hang out this weekend and ride. When I get back I'll take some pics at night to show you how it works.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.