Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my own driveway...

So after waking up, looking out my window and thinking damn that looks like a nice day to take a ride, i head out on a farely uneventfull ride untill i turn back into my driveway.

I cut the turn a bit too tight on the hill, and the bike leans a little too far, i try to catch myself and the bike, but it was already too late.

At least no one was there to point and laugh.

Here are the resuilts and the view, at least the damage was not as bad as it could have been.

·
Registered
125 Posts
It's just a sign that you needed to get rid of that god-awful fender! :D
In all seriousness, sorry man.. it does suck. That's nothing most people will notice though.. It should be fairly easy for you to touch up.

N

·
0 Posts
looks like u got lucky. could've been worse. sux laying 'em down.

·
Registered
342 Posts
That blinker pops right back in the hole, just squeeze it in. I think they made them brake proof.

But dammm thats a steep driveway, no wonder why u dropped it. I wouldnt be to ashamed with yourself thats a scary driveway for a bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know the feeling, it sucks. I'm still trying to find parts to fix mine. But be happy the sliders did their job. And I agree time to get an intergrated tail light and clean up that back end.

·
Registered
289 Posts
glad you had the sliders, without them you would have scraped your upper faring as well and maybe a broken peg... Lucky thats all that happened...

·
Registered
96 Posts
This spring there was still snow out but I had to do something with the bike. I put it on a trailer and I was going to take it to the carwash and spray it off. I get to the bottom of the driveway and a strap comes loose and thump! New mid fairing, clip-ons and pipe.... I feel your pain......[B)]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, i'm very glad i had the sliders on there, hopefully they will work as good when the bike is moving..

Now back to looking for an integrated tail light [:p]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.