Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i have slacked on pics lol but been busy! Started as a turd smashed up stunted 98 zx6r, but it ran awsome. Transformed into a swan from the ugly duckling!
Mods:
-Hotbodies Race fairings
-Custom headlight (not quite finished...)
-2 Fog lights
-CA tail with custom LED lights with blinkers
-LP CF universal blinkers
-04 636 Headers
-03-04 636 Highmount Micron
-Puig Double Bubble Trans Black Windscreen
-47T rear sprocket and -3? front
-CF look alike levers
-License plate light (autozone cheasy lol)
-Renthal Road Grips (not on yet)
New tank soon to come and a fuel knob would be nice lol Planning on a 00-04 zx6r knife edge swingarm, and 05-06 wheel conversion, New fork seals, and racetech springs, along with a GPR dampener. It never ends but it now atleast looks respectible and i love the look of people when they see me they always ask if i got a new bike!
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just realized pics look odd due to the metalflake in the paint, but its just the sun hitting metallic parts in the paint...
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by badassjake
looks gooood!

love the single headlight....thinking outside the box for sure!

J
Thanks, i was going for diff, a few people have said, why didnt you make a second one, they are just too ordinary, i like the look of the one, because you dont see it everyday and its very unique, plus there is no way i would ever custom make my own headlight again anyways, this one is not technicly complete i would like to cut the lens down a little and recess it in the fairing so its even, but i dont know if i am advanced enough to make it look good.
Ben

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
that is one sweet looking ride dude! was looking forward to seeing the bike complete. good job! wishing i could send my fairings over to you to get them painted;)

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i dreaded very min of the paint part lol, i will rebuild the motor 3 times over painting 1 set of fairings lol, but yeah thanks, should look alot better with 05 wheels on there and a 00-04 swingarm style.
Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.