Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been here a couple weeks now, just developed a roll of film from a disposable camera. (sorry about the quality) the fender eliminator i made myself, i haven't seen anyone else do it. i just kept the original metal brackets with the bungie hooks, and i had some L brackets lying around, worked great. i also put flush mount mini turn signals on the rear fairing and where it is, can be seen from the rear and side very well. got some flush mount smalls on the front, and micron fade blue to silver aluminum slip on. i also polished the rims and bar ends, and got blue and grey gel grips. thinking about getting a fade paint job to match the pipe...let me know what you guys think. oh yeah, the girl on the bike is a good friend, i'll try to get her on it with a bikini next time...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
At least they had ass in them!

BTW, you can insert multiple pics per post, just keep hitting the attach button.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
A nice one at that mind you...:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i tried to put more than one in, but when i previewed it, only the first pic came up...oh well, i'll try to get more of her and post em up.

Yes, she does have a very nice rear...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.