Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know a bunch of people were following my other thread but i figured i'd make a new one cause i dont know how many people are still looking at it. the paint is cadillac white pearl. i am very happy with the way that everything came out...here's the pics, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Holy SHIT that looks good!

·
Registered
810 Posts
that looks fucking amazing. Normaly everyone fucks up the color white, but damn thats nice. Maybe a few black glossy "636" stickers?? just a lil [^]

·
Registered
763 Posts
aww man... a white lower would of REALLY finished that bike off.

but still looks AWESOME!! very nice man!

how much did it cost to paint?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
personally, I'm glad the lower is still black. it leaves some contrast. all white is too much, in my opinion.

besides, there are so many other black pieces, it would have looked awkward to be all white..

N

·
0 Posts
looks good. i would've left black those plastic pieces below the seat.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I really like the color
I always thought it looked good on caddys
and it looks even better on your bike
good work

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
thats hot bro, i'd throw some factory decals back on and make it look like its supposed to be that color, and the lower cowl looks good black, nice to have a lil offset, though not a fan of pearl but hot none the less ;) and oh yea i'd HATE to be the one to have to clean them wheels [}:)]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for all the positive comments. the cowls below the seat and the black pieces under the tank are going to be resprayed gloss black. the pieces under the seat dont match and the painter told me it was because of the finish on the plastic, so he is going to redo them in black for me. i also wish that the wheels matched the paint better, i talked to another powdercoating shop and they said they have a much closer match than the white that i have now, so im considering getting them redone in a couple of weeks. as far as the stickers go, i already have a set of the stock graphics in 'black chrome', the same finish as the windscreen. im just waiting for the bike to get buffed on monday before i put them on.

·
Registered
703 Posts
..........looks great. what type of prep work did it take to get the paint to "stick" to the plastic pieces below the tank/seat? once again, looks grrrrrrrrreat.....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts