Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
probably why its so cheap...:D
Are you guys serious? What sight am I on Gixxer.com. I find if funny that you think I am some kid who just bought a bike. That is fine that you don't find the graphics to your liking. But to continue on and insult me like I have 500 stickers and I didn't go with a 3inch HR-1 exhaust fart can means I am rice? And this exhaust is Area P's quite core. I have been on this sight quite some time and have ridden for a long time. But is classless forum members like you that drive good forums members away. I look at forum members like you with plenty of your post that u have no life but to talk trash which equates to your lifeless post count. Insert here two finger solute.

G

·
Are you guys serious? What sight am I on Gixxer.com. I find if funny that you think I am some kid who just bought a bike. That is fine that you don't find the graphics to your liking. But to continue on and insult me like I have 500 stickers and I didn't go with a 3inch HR-1 exhaust fart can means I am rice? And this exhaust is Area P's quite core. I have been on this sight quite some time and have ridden for a long time. But is classless forum members like you that drive good forums members away. I look at forum members like you with plenty of your post that u have no life but to talk trash which equates to your lifeless post count. Insert here two finger solute.
just ignore them - don't feed the trolls and all that
i like it, and really that doesn't matter much either... if you like it, then that's all that matters!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks guys, during the winter I will do some work on it. The fender looks horrible and will be coming off so wont the ninja sign and 80's Chinese star that the original owner put on. Jet kit, stainless steel brake lines, and hopefully pazzo or CRG lever's whenever they decide to make them, and some better rubber are the only other mods I have planned. Right now I am just enjoying it before cold ass winter comes. This bike is so much fun! I feel like I am 16 again, LOL!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
lmao...

gettin' all butt hurt eh?

you really shouldn't care that much..

but seriously, fix your fender. lmao.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.