Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i went down the bike came out from under me and went down into a curb i had a brand new helmet on but onlt took three scratches to it besides that i only need 5 parts that broke help me please:
fairing stay
new headlights
rearsets with pegs
coolant reservoir
turn signal switch
(if anyone can help me find them cheap)thanks
i was hype thats all i needed after the fall
besides that i have a few pics for the strong stomached

·
Registered
5 Posts
Before you fix your bike..........buy gear. Protect yourself first, then your bike. In the end, your health is all you have. Told my cousin the same thing I said, "if youre gonna buy a bike, buy your gear first, once you have the bike its too easy to want to get on without having the necessary gear"! He didnt listen... now hes covered in road rash and cracked his skull!!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
to me the way you said...finally went down

that shows you knew you were gonna crash and were waiting for it...so more than likely you froze up in a small situation and dumped the bike
dont let that happen again...you gotta relax on the bike, dont get hung up on the fact you might crash...you'll only make it happen then

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had on gloves but should have put on my jacket like an asshole i wasn't wearing oh well i paid for that and i broke the coolant tank because i didn't have the side fairing because i was just taking the bike around the corner

·
Registered
634 Posts
man that suck glad to hear your ok. Dont even ride to the dam store or around the corner to a buds house without your gear. That's when shit usually happens

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm betting it was most likely cold tires, it feels like you could have sworn you ran over a patch of oil............gets ya everytime.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.