Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke down and got a two bros dual exhaust and a PCIII this week. Im gonna slap it on here in a few minutes and Ill have pic later on this weekend. Im pretty jazzed about this but it made my Bank account screem bloody mercy. $1200 later Im still jazzed. So much for getting another bike to save money[:0]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Originally posted by GingerNinja
I broke down and got a two bros dual exhaust and a PCIII this week. Im gonna slap it on here in a few minutes and Ill have pic later on this weekend. Im pretty jazzed about this but it made my Bank account screem bloody mercy. $1200 later Im still jazzed. So much for getting another bike to save money[:0]
i love how everyones like "i bet you save alot on gas with that thing..." im like, yeah, but then i spend 42x that much on more crap for it. expensive hobby for sure. get some pics up.
 

·
ratherberiding
Joined
·
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by psycho_penguin



i love how everyones like "i bet you save alot on gas with that thing..." im like, yeah, but then i spend 42x that much on more crap for it. expensive hobby for sure. get some pics up.

Yeah, tires alone compared to a car kill us, so all the gas savings are gone..gone..gone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Is all about connections. Be humble yet, social and you are bound to meet other bikers that will prodvide the *Hookupz* (people that works at a dealership are you best friends) [:p]
I have free tires waiting for me before i even know it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow.Wow.Wow

Fucking power out the ass. 2bros pipe rocks. Not sure what type of horsepower it adds but its substancial. Im impressed what this has done to the throttle and power. Me is happy :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Hey Ginger.....does Two-Bros make a full system or just a slip-on?
Did they send you the mapping and was it easy/hard? Howzthe throttle
response.........etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
Originally posted by GingerNinja
Wow.Wow.Wow

Fucking power out the ass. 2bros pipe rocks. Not sure what type of horsepower it adds but its substancial. Im impressed what this has done to the throttle and power. Me is happy :p
The power your feeling is likely to be:
PCIII= smoothness and throttle response, more power
Two Bros= Lots of good sounds that you can feel. Also a little more power combined with the PCIII. Other than sound the PC is mostly to credit.

Make sure you activate the Accelerator Pump feature. [}:)]
Try 60 Sens/10 Fuel/ 20 Revs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by RossMan
Hey Ginger.....does Two-Bros make a full system or just a slip-on?
Did they send you the mapping and was it easy/hard? Howzthe throttle
response.........etc.
Its a slp on, 2bros doesnt make a full system. Throttle is 100% better and 2 bros has a map made jusr for the pipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,642 Posts
I still don't really like the 2Bro's, mainly because of the fact that it's so expensive for a slip-on.. It's a good pipe though! I'd take one if someone gave it to me.

Post pics of your bike up so we can see the updated version! [^]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
500 Miles later.



Im happy as hell with this setup. Money well spent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PC comes with a bunch of pre made maps. The one Im using is for the 2 bros and K&N filter Mods. Runs great, lots of power but 500 to 1300 Rpms (Idle) runs kinda rich. I think when I get time I will play with the map a bit. Over all great performance. I like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
I loved my akra and then I got the PCIII, and I will never own another bike without one. The difference with the PCIII is huge. How do you set the accel pump feature???
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top