Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure if this is the wrong place or if its OK to put this here.. let me know or move it If I unintentionally violated anyone's feelings.

I have a crap ton of pictures but this is the best of the finished product ones.

We spent all damn weekend chooping and welding the back end of the bike.. theres not any rear suspension anymore.. looks cool doesnt it.

It still needs a new oil pan but its in the mail.. Its not a sport bike but ive been working non stop on it for 2 days and Im just exited, glad that its done.

· Registered
277 Posts
Should be a great beat around town bike. I am seeing a lot of old bikes being restored to running order and ridden around here. What's cool is seeing old iron with a mix of new technology ie. forks, brakes ,tires from newer models bolted on or how the old bikes have been stretched or lowered.

· Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The funny thing is that as long as I dont hit any really bad bumps, the ride doesnt feel any more rough then on the ZX6R LOL

You hit a good sized pot hole or something though and wholly hell.. you ass is in the air and you swear your a foot shorter afterwards.

· Registered
1,764 Posts
It's got two wheels, I think you are in the right place.

Nice looking build. Congrats.

· Registered
28,267 Posts
wish i had pics of some of the ones i've built. i've done quite a few of them :lol:
looks like a yamaha..
but a 4 cylinder. was thinkin xs but those are twins.. partly looks like a GS from the side of the motor and front rim. hard to call it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.