Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just finished my 03 636 stunt bike, tell me what you guys think...

Mods:

Lowered: Front 1'' Rear 3''
Clip-On-Flip-Swap
Ram Air Mod
Airbox Chanel Mod
Kleen T-Valve Mod
Carbon Delkevic System
Lime Green Lines
Renthal Grips
Freestyle Ingenuity 12 Bar
Sick Innovations Cage
520 Conversion -1, + 15
Power Commander III

Had to keep it street legal...the lot is kinda far away and don't have a trailer.:banghead:

· Registered
464 Posts
looks nice, im almost done working on my '03 636 stunt bike too.

· Premium Member
953 Posts
You for got the hammer mod to your tank.

Just playin man, looks good. Bet she's got some torque with -1, +15!

· Registered
2,284 Posts
I'm not trying to be a dick but you asked what we think. I think you fucked it up. Those wheel stripes look like Kawasaki Checker board and the hoses, WHY? Like I said I'm not being a dick at all I just think the green is taking away from a beautiful blue bike. Lose the green and your good to go.

Almost forgot the Micron and Dunlop sticker remove those too

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea the color scheme is really hit or miss, you either love it or hate it. Not really goin' for the "beautiful" bike look, more towards the "circus freak" look. And good call on the micron sticker...came with the bike when it had a micron high mount system and never got around to taking it off. And no offense taken, I like the input.

· Registered
2,284 Posts
Yea the color scheme is really hit or miss, you either love it or hate it. Not really goin' for the "beautiful" bike look, more towards the "circus freak" look. And good call on the micron sticker...came with the bike when it had a micron high mount system and never got around to taking it off. And no offense taken, I like the input.
glad you can take constructive criticism. Since your not going for the pretty bike look you good to go, looks good for a stunt bike

· Registered
160 Posts
I like it. It's a stunt bike, and draws attention to itself. Probably the best it will ever look if you're planning on stunting a lot. Looks good though.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Its cool if you like diarrhea.

haha jk man, that bike looks unique and thats how it should be for a stunta!

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can't really see it in the pics but I ground down and smoothed the spikes so they are more like fairing sliders now. Already used them for that purpose and saved some scratches to the upper.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.