Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my first street bike thurs. or fri. I bought me a kawasaki zx-6r 636. Can't wait to try this out. I need to take a break from my stangs and relax with something new. Hope to talk to a few of you and mayber learn a few things i hope.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dang. First bike and it's a 636. Gangstah Gangstah. Ride safe, wear full gear, and don't try to impress people by trying to bang wheelies or keeping up with others in the twisties. Ride at your own pace.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Excellent choice! Ride safe... Enjoy the ride. :)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Welcome man! The 636 is a killer ride, you'll enjoy the hell out of it! It's a rocket, be careful and get a good feel for it before twisting the throttle too far. Gear up and ride safe!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site. Ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
562 Posts
Good luck, be careful if this is your first sport bike, it's pretty peppy. Welcome.

--Anthony

·
Registered
596 Posts
Originally posted by kaw636
Getting my first street bike thurs. or fri. I bought me a kawasaki zx-6r 636. Can't wait to try this out. I need to take a break from my stangs and relax with something new. Hope to talk to a few of you and mayber learn a few things i hope.
Hey, you sound just like me. I did the same thing and went with the 636 as my first bike. I am also a fellow stang owner. What kind of stang?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.