Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in PA. I've had 88 FZ600, 89EX500, 90CBR600, 91CBRF2, 96ZX6R, 97GSXR750, 85Vmax adn now...... 99ZX6R. Bike has a fender eliminatoir kit, 2Bros slip on, green headlight, 5300 miles, smoked windshield...

My Picture of my bike is attatched. Thanks for a great site!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Where you at in PA. I'm from Wilkes-Barre area in N.E. PA. Lots of PA riders here so there's a chance to get together with some other riders if you don't already have a group. Nice looking bike. Lots of smart guy and gals here to help you...they know this bike inside and out.

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanlks for the replies Unreel and CdnNinjaZX6R. I'm from PGH, PA (actually McMurray). I get the feeling this is a knowledge-base filled with experiances and sugestoins. It's great to find a club for zx6r's. This is my second one and I love the bike.

Between going back for my Master's, work adn the best thing in my life, my daughter I don't have too much time, but I can always try to make some to hook up and cruise..

Thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Change my pictures size via paint to 30%. Let me know how it looks and a general consesus if it's still too big for our 56K folks.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Great lookin bike! Welcome aboard!

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
109 Posts

Thats what mine used to look like, you got good taste. Welcome to the board.

99 6R w/ 02 nose
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
You had a 96' zx6r and got rid of it? What the hell is wrong with you? Just kidding. Your bike looks sweet man. Welcome to the board.

-keep the rubber side down.[}:)]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I plan on having this one for awhile. I'm really getting to love this bike even only after the third day. It was beautiful today (66degrees), Bring on summer!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.