Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seat cowl, first mod since getting the bike back in february. looks sooooooo much better even tho i hear they never first completely flush with the tail. but no big deal. i still need turn signals all the way around. i wanted a pipe but ive gotten used to the quiet sound, and kinda like it. im perfectly fine having a mostly stock looking bike.[8D]

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Nice! I fixed my cowl so it has NO gap anywhere around it. The bracket isn't the most "fitting" so you may have to use the spacers and bend it a little. I couldn't deal with it if it wasn't perfectly even and flush, I know I'm anal but I like things to be right. If the rear is the only place that's raised, take some pliers and bend the very back tab on the bracket up a little. This will pull the cowl down for a better fit. Here's a couple pics of mine, not the best pictures but you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Ok, I didn't mean totally sitting on the tail. It's a very slight gap, but my point was that it's EVEN all the way around.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey that bike looks familiar.. Whats up Ninja Drop me a line when you get a chance.. PM Me and I'll get you my number if you dont have it anymore. Nice looking bike ninjakid. We need to get together and hit the streets... Polish the wheels.. That color would look awesome with the polished wheels.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
if you polish the wheels i will kill you

btw.. u EVER going to get new tires?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kaw636 - got the cowl from a member here

lol rich - yes the rear is done. the front not quite there yet [:p] i just bought a used car so bike is not being ridden much right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.