Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was my very first race, and I won. Was just comming home from riding all night down the strip here in Yonkers (central ave) and this mustang pulls up at the light. Hes reving his enging trying to look cool for his girl which by the way was smoking. Im still a newbie but had to put this punk in his place, and his girl was grilling. Light turns green im out he was with me for 3 seconds then I just dusted him. Were both stopped at another light, now his girl smiles at me he looks pissed and hes not even looking at me hes staring at the light and reving his engine, and behind me have two fine hunnies breaking there necks to see me. Green and im out, blown him away, and by that time im allready at my turn to go home, and just as i was turning those two girls that were behind me (which i slowed down so they can catch up to me) waved and beeped the horn as i was turning off. I LOVE THIS BIKE AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH RIDING!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I'll share ;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So did you get the girl out of the car and onto your bike?

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Preferably the girlfriend, but I guess if any one of them made it to the back of your bike, its served its purpose...lol.

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.