Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Ojai Loop yesterday with my new Pilot Powers. Tires are fricken awesome. Felt like I was glued to the asphalt. I am mmuch happier with these than the Bridgestones. Anyway, here are a couple of group pics of all of us. In case you can't guess, mine is the bright green one.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ride was great. The first part on the 126 to the 150 was kinda lame with a lot of road construction but once on the 33, it was awesome. The road going the direction towards I-5 was much cleaner than the other lane. Traffic was minimal and only saw a couple cops who paid no attention to us. There are a few decreasing radius turns that sneak up on you, serious pucker factor, but for the most part, the turns were pretty predictable. It will be a regular ride for me now.

·
Registered
272 Posts
yeah ojai is great! we did it from the valley area up to gorman then back down again. the only draw back was all the road debris, and there was a section of the road that was covered in water (stream running through it) and like 3 people dumped it there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.