Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what some peoples first street bike was? Memory Lane thing. Mine was a Kawi 440LTD. Stole it from dad :D.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
00 ZZR250. What a hoot of a bike!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
'85 Honda CB450 Night Hawk. Has 4023mi on it and the paint still shines.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Before I got my 2001 ZX6R, I owned a '98 GSXR for about a week.. and a 2001 R6 for about two weeks. lol.. I've always been Kawi at heart, and I didn't ride those... I bought them to flip them for a big profit. [8D]

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Red 2001 R6, before it was stolen in Daytona during Biketoberfest a few years ago.

·
Registered
550 Posts
VF700F Interceptor. This pic isn't mine, I scavenged it from the web, but mine was like this. This is what sport bikes looked like in the early '80s. It was heavy as crap, and not all that fast compared to bikes today - but it seemed damn fast to me as a 16 year old.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally posted by moloko
This one:

One of my biggest mistakes. Total waste of money.
]

Was it a lemon? Hard to imagine a 250 being a waste of money with its super low cost of ownership and the fact that you can turn them over for about what you paid if not more.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by JStutz2003

]

Was it a lemon? Hard to imagine a 250 being a waste of money with its super low cost of ownership and the fact that you can turn them over for about what you paid if not more.

Unless you're an idiot like me and bought one new for $3000, added $500 in extra warranty and financed it all through Kawasaki card. Then 2000 miles down the road realized that this is NOT a sportbike, regardless of what other 250 owners try to convince you (and themselves) in.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.