Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, i recently bought my first bike. i purchased an 06 ZZR 600 a week and a half ago. i was very hesitant at first. to be honest sitting on it at the dealership scared me a little. knowing that one little mistake could cost me alot of money, or my life. well i went ahead and made the jump into the two wheeled world and i can def say that it was a great jump. i have ridden my bike everyday and every chance i get. i love it!!!! i was reading posts that were talking about taking a riding course. i signed up for the abate course in my home town of Fort Wayne IN and it was only 75$. i know i should have probably gotten a smaller bike for my first but after riding it the first time for like twenty minutes, i can proudly say i was hooked!:D

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Congrats on the new bike; the ZZR is a good one. Just a short time ago, it was the cutting-edge ZX6, until it was supplanted by the newer, fuel injected models. It's still a high performance beast though, so be careful. Wear all your gear all the time.

And don't PLAN on taking the MSF course... TAKE it, ASAP - it will prevent having to "unlearn" bad habits you may be forming.

Welcome to the forum; make use of the search feature, and read through some of the newbie section - LOTS of great info for beginners there.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
welcome, been getting alot of indiana members lately :D

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
i have a question for anyone that can answer. is the difference between a zx6e and a zx6r the body fairings?
THAT would probably get a quicker, more accurate response in the 6r section...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.