Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might wanna check out this thread /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4736&SearchTerms=trackday

Have fun!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well, after years of riding on the street, I decided to participate in my first track day at Pocono.

I am looking for some words of wisdom. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone here done a track day at Pocon East?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
You've come to the point of no return, track riding is very addictive once you get a hang on it... And after track riding street riding doesn't feel the same anymore [:p].

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hotbag,

I have actually been out on Pocono East about 6 times, honestly it is not a bad place to start track riding but the track itself is not all that great. It is very bumpy in different sections, has horrible run off areas, and there are more than a few places were objects such as walls are in your way if you fall.

You will think it is the greatest experience ever, what track organization are you riding with?

If you get hooked head down to VIR North or Summit Point when you get a chance, there is simply no comparison.

·
Registered
17 Posts
take it easy in the morning, don't push, learn the track. By afternoon, you will be loving it! Have fun, they are very, very addictive!

Bryan

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm psyched. I have joined with Team Promotion. A few of my friends are with them as well. I've heard good and bad things about Pocono Raceway, but it has to much safer on the track over the street. I've aslso heard good thisn about Louden. I have this funny feeling that this is going to be WAY too addicting :)

Thanx for all of the input. I'm really excited.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone know if Team Pro-Motion membership will count with NESBA or vice versa? Also if NESBA regions share membership, cause I want to use northeast and southeast tracks?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Routa is right...you're at the point of no return....lol

Just make sure that you have lots of room on your credit cards...lol:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.