Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Alright bro you're on the right track to becoming a faster, smoother and safer rider!

Just one thing...one little thing - put the ball of your feet on your footpegs and you'll feel like you've got miles more ground clearance! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
lol black duct tape...damn it looks clean as hell from far away. thought maybe they were some custom covers or something.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Strong Bad

Alright bro you're on the right track to becoming a faster, smoother and safer rider!

Just one thing...one little thing - put the ball of your feet on your footpegs and you'll feel like you've got miles more ground clearance! :)
Haha, ya I learned that one the hard way. After getting my foot pinched like six times throught the day It finally sunk in. [B)]

Loved the day though, didnt really go as fast as I could. But I had a great time. A friend of mine used the bike in his the advanced street riders class, and he was beating the shit out of R1's, etc.

The bike feels like it was made for the track.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Most tracks require you to tape your lights and remove your mirrors to reduce debris in the event of a crash.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
"Just one thing...one little thing - put the ball of your feet on your footpegs and you'll feel like you've got miles more ground clearance! "

hahha, you should see my riding boots, they are like completely ground down on the left side becasue I'm lazy and sometimes keep my foot under the shifter...

but anytime you doing any serious riding, you need to get your feet up, some dude at work didn't do this and almost broke his foot when it somehow got caught on the road.

nice pic btw...as soon as I win the lottery I'm going privateer ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.