Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
Awesome! Wish there was a track around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
haha your credit card balance will never be the same. do u want to ride t-hill on july 24 with zoom zoom? i have room . we can split gas and hotel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Yates Fan
haha your credit card balance will never be the same. do u want to ride t-hill on july 24 with zoom zoom? i have room . we can split gas and hotel.
LEt me get back to you on that. Im moving this weekend so with putting my deposit and first months rent Im not sure if I can. Once my condo sells I should be good to go to quite a few events. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Isn't that track a blast! Doing 125 at the end of the straight ant laying into turn 1 is something else. I did Keigwin's school there last spring, tons of fun. Going back in October, can't wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Rcorace
Isn't that track a blast! Doing 125 at the end of the straight ant laying into turn 1 is something else. I did Keigwin's school there last spring, tons of fun. Going back in October, can't wait.
Yes it is tons of fun, and entering turn one at about 100 is scary! I heard the school is great and super helpful for finding your way around the track fast. I think my next trackday will be at laguna or buttonwillow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by redline2001
what tires were u running and how did they hold up.
I could see he had the Metzler M-1. I had them they grip is outstanding!

Never did a track day though :-(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by redline2001
what tires were u running and how did they hold up.
i was running some Metzler M1's an they were great. I was not the fastest rider but I was going at a good pace and they gripped and held firm the whole time. If these tires are this good I am going to have to try the M3's next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by suki15
Did you ever get your gpr? If so how did it work on the track?
I settled on the black one and put it on a few weeks ago. It worked well at the track, never got headshake coming over wheelie hill. Did you get yours?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Originally posted by ExplicitZX7R



I settled on the black one and put it on a few weeks ago. It worked well at the track, never got headshake coming over wheelie hill. Did you get yours?
yep, best investment yet.:D
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top