Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i know... I am a nerd but I think she looks pretty damn good after her first wax.:D Nothing really done to her yet besides a home-made fender eliminator. This is my first bike and I am really loving it. Nothin too special yet but hope you
enjoy

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice choice

I have heard black is the fastest color, good choice! Sharp bike brother, don't feel sorry for not having made any "upgrades," these are pretty capable bikes out of the box, enjoy it the way it is and save your money for some good gear and a day at the track. You will learn more in a day with a good instructor than 1000 bike nights. -Proven fact! lol It sure is a sweet ride to take to bike night too! Ride safely.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Have yer suspension set up for yer weight as well...Thats a mod that will cost you under $50 and yer gonna see alot of difference....Unless you are 200 + lbs..

·
Registered
81 Posts
looks good brother, there are some cheap and easy mods you can do to spice up the ride like the jumper mod or rear brake resevoir relocate...mods are all about preference... ride safe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have yer suspension set up for yer weight as well...Thats a mod that will cost you under $50 and yer gonna see alot of difference....Unless you are 200 + lbs..
I have read a couple threads on here mentioning this was a great (cheap) investment. My question is, do I need to go to a specialty shop, like a suspension shop, or can my local kawi dealer hook me up with this.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
You can do it yourself, but if you want, just go to a local bike shop that has a good rep. And yes, it makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I know i know... I am a nerd but I think she looks pretty damn good after her first wax.:D Nothing really done to her yet besides a home-made fender eliminator. This is my first bike and I am really loving it. Nothin too special yet but hope you
enjoy

nice shots of your bike. very decent indeed. from this angle it looks like the word 'ninja' on your bike is glowing green or maybe it is green. lol. i can't tell. but very sweet bike man. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice shots of your bike. very decent indeed. from this angle it looks like the word 'ninja' on your bike is glowing green or maybe it is green. lol. i can't tell. but very sweet bike man. :D

hmmm i didnt notice that when i posted. i think its the grass next to the driveway lol:) . does look kinka cool though. but thanks though!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts