Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Replace the tire. Either take the wheel off yourself and take it to a dealership and have a new tire put on it or truck/trailer the bike to the dealership. Either way, don't plug it or ride on it also do not use the inflate-a-flat.....it is a pain in the ass to clean off the rim. (coming from someone who used to work on bikes)

· Registered
27 Posts
I have to admit, I have never seen or heard of a dealership that will plug a sportbike tire. If that plug blows out the dealership could be sued....just a bit of info I got while attending MMI and working in dealerships from 1999-2003

· Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
The water company could get sued if your shower is too hot or cold for your taste, and I wouldn't be surprised if you won. ;) Know what I mean?

I'm sure there's a loophole where they must have in writing that they assume no responsibility or liability

WOW, I must say that was some smart remark, as I said in my comment...I worked in dealerships and graduated from MMI, at the school they informed us NOT to plug tires because of the liability and also at the dealership we did not do it, no signing of anything....new tire or plug it yourself. Not trying to start a fight or sound snobby but just going on what I have learned working the field.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.