Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,657 Posts
The water company could get sued if your shower is too hot or cold for your taste, and I wouldn't be surprised if you won. ;) Know what I mean?

I'm sure there's a loophole where they must have in writing that they assume no responsibility or liability

· Registered
5,657 Posts
I've got a big roofing nail in my rear tire, and can't really spare the cash for a new set of Pilot Sports this week.. just got in a new job after a bit of unemployment so my little nest egg parished. The nail is lodged in a place where you can tell I was heading into a full lean in some sort of sweeper turn when I picked it up. Ruined my day to see that! It isn't losing any air, but I'm still nervous to ride with it in there. I put about 15-20 miles on it after I found out, and parked it. Will ride it to the dealership for a new tire ASAP.

· Registered
5,657 Posts
Originally posted by Gary12of72

WOW, I must say that was some smart remark, as I said in my comment...I worked in dealerships and graduated from MMI, at the school they informed us NOT to plug tires because of the liability and also at the dealership we did not do it, no signing of anything....new tire or plug it yourself. Not trying to start a fight or sound snobby but just going on what I have learned working the field.
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was being serious.

People have sued for their coffee being too hot, and they won their cases. People sue for anything these days. All I'm saying, is from a legal standpoint.... I'm not saying dealerships will or will not do it. I've seen people post up about having places plug tires for them, so I'm sure someone does it somewhere. Again, there's that loophole. You need to have a waiver of liability and responsibility somewhere in writing. That could go either way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.