Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after hearing from several people that Flexi-glass was the SHIT!!! I also talked to the shop and they were touting their product to be as good as Sharkskinz (BULLSHIT!) I went ahead and bought a solotail and an Upper and lower...

So after drilling and mounting the upper and lower and tail...The Bodywork is pretty brittle compared to sharkskinz and i am not exactly happy with it, seems to make ALOT of cracking noises when it is moved around, the prepping is pretty good though. Well next time i will be sure to stick to Sharkskinz or go with Attack Bodywork...

So now the bodywork is off to be prepped and Primered, just need to get the gas tank prepped and decide on a color...Any thoughts?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I always liked the scheme on that race bike in your avatar. I'm partial to orange as well though, maybe orange and green or orange and blue.

Hopefully your bodywork cleans up and paints well. And because I haven't used it in a while...

[:TTIWWOP]

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the ones of the solotail and front fender, but the front fender is from Ebay, was from someplace out of san diego and sold as formula1 composites i think, but after removing a peice of tape it said hotbodies, go figure, but i paid like $10 plus shipping for it so cant complain, also it was for a zx-10r but fits like a champ..
Once i have all the bodywork back and on i will post up what i have..
Still need to get some piaa foglights for my custom upper..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.