Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work on a ford lincoln mercury dealership an this afternoon when waiting for someting to happen (i mean a customer so i can sell em something )a great idea came to mi mind looking at a 2004 f 350 dually
on the side of the bed, i look at two round oval red and orange running ligths, they are abouth 3 inches or so long and mi mind start thinking what about, if i stick this on the front of my 636 they are cool looking , but then i think to myself, mmmmm they are perfect to bad the color dont mach the clear ones i got from targa on the back of the bike but then i look on the second row of cars and trucks ,,, were the suvs are parked and they were there:D
clear .and even with the orange bulb on it :Don the 2002 2003 mercury mountanier they have them on the front fender,then i went to parts to check price and they are :)a lot cheaper than the cats eyes sold elsewere for even 80 or 70 dollars a pair my cost 10 dollars each (i guess they run about 30 dolars retail for both)wich i think its still fair i will post pics as soon as i can :)

juan72616 has attached this file: 0001.jpg
juan72616 has attached this file: 0002.jpg
juan72616 has attached this file: 0003.jpg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys im at work and i just took the pics i will post them tonigth around 7.30pm central check back

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
OK, that top post was a tad hard to read/decipher, but I am with everyone else, lets see some pics.

Pics pics pics !

-Flash

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you the ones im waiting for they will be clear with an amber bulb i will tell you how to install with pics and everithing

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey, I bet they'd look like this on an 02'.... :D Installed the same thing a while back. Only problem with them is they are fairly deep with the bulb and housing, and i had to get creative to get them in and wired without notchin' any part of the ram air system right behind em... but, an 03 is prolly totally different anyway... I know you'll love the lights, they are cool, and i bet the clears look great, [8D]
xtreme2k has attached this file: sunset_frontcorner.JPG

xtreme2k has attached this file: frontcorner2bikes.JPG

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the feedback and the pics xtreme2k i will post pics of my install asap and you are rigth they will look sweet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where's the pics man! You said they'd be up on the 16th and today's the 24th. Maybe my computer's messed up. I have a silver 636 also and need to work on this same thing.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got the damn things but the conectors the things that go behind the ligths are on back order and i dont want to start putting the two and not be able to finish it on the meantime i start working on mi can (look at mi other post)be patient im also eager to start that proyect .....:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.