Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering which fluch mount blinkers fit best on 99 6r. I keep buyinb blinkers thinking gthey will fit, and tey are too small or way to big. Is there a blinker that will fit into that molded area amd fit snug?
thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) has an adaptor kit that fits Kawasaki ZX6R's that will allow you to either use their own short stalks or fit whatever SS system you want... it runs $19.95 US without their signals...
This is a quote from "dj dunzie", he sent me this info when I asked a similar question.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yeah, I just got mine today (took a little longer than it would in the US because of the border crossing apparently - took about 16 days)... not a WHOLE lot to it, but it fits perfectly and serves the purpose of allowing you to mount all the popular short stalks in the huge hole Kawi insists on using...

Looks nice too when it's done... I'll post some pics again soon...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
130 Posts
The flush mount turn signals rank right up there with the timing advancer and the turn signal eliminator as almost useless devices. There are some good ones available, but nearly everyone buys those cheep little ones that can't be seen, look like crap, and stick on (sort of) with two sided tape. They seldom fit properly and do nothing but lower the value of the bike. Then as if to make matters worse, they are usually wired badly as well, often by just twisting the leads together or permanently soldering them so the fairings can't be fully removed. I just can't understand why so many guys aren't happy unless they convert they bikes into a pile of junk.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
For the record, I had installed flush mount V's from LP, the way they look like they should fit on a Kawasaki, was not pleased with the visibility to the front, and returned them for SS2's and had to order the adaptor kit from Huge Idustries... :)

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
284 Posts
In defense of the Vs... I'm pretty happy with mine. Not perfect, no, but I haven't found anything I like better, yet.

Still working on converting my bike the rest of the way into a pile of junk, expect to be done by summer.

----------------------
Dave Lee
Red '02
Open Throttle Sport Riders

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all,

A friend of mine would like to know if there is a web site for the flush fitting indicators (Vs from LP?). He has had difficulty finding some that fit in that HUGE hole....(btw we are in switzerland/italy)

cheers,

Paul.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.