Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing a few little things over the winter to get ready for the spring. I have added an undertail, turn signal eliminator, rear hugger, double bubble windscreen, gorrilla security system, yoshi slip-on, and other little things like zx grips, tank guard, and second look rear seat skin, but one other thing i would like to do is flush mount front turn signals. I bought a pair of LP flush mount V's, but it looks like they are not going to lay flush with the fairing. And i also don't know if they will stay really good with just double sided tape. Just wondering if anybody has any ideas, and pics of what they have done? I really want something small and clear if possible, but i don't want to have to worry about double sided tape falling off all the time. Thanks

2002 zx-6r
green, of course

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I just got the ones from http://www.graphicartmotodesign.com/lights/flushmounts.htm
They look awsome installed. I got the clear lense, LED style.
You need to gring the fairing a little bit. If you look at the front signals, right where the stalk meets the fairing, on the front side (side pointing forward) you'll see a little ledge. That is all u grind down, not even through the fairing, you just take some height off it.
The flushmount will then sit flat (it covers the whole indentation where the old signals sit in)

Here are pics them on my fairing,both unlit, and lit. (sorry my digital camera sucks)

You can see how bright they are.

-=Welcome To Canada=-
2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The V;s work fine if you do a little bit of easy customization to them. Personally I would not mount them using the tape but to each his own. Do a search on them on this board and you'll find info.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=767

-gary
'02 6R

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got the texas fairing flush mounts.

Couldn't have been a better fit. didn't have to mess with anything!

Color-matched to my yellow, clear lenses. Beautiful.

____________________________________________________________"I'll hate you better" S.T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.