Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got flushmounts for there 6rr or 636. i just want some that i can install without cutting anything or drilling holes.

·
Registered
563 Posts
just get the lockhart phillips ones....a lot of guys here have 'em on their bikes...there might be a REALLY tiny gap, but its really not noticable. i cant remember the number of the lights, but the work great...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Or a little more pricey alternative is Gregg's custom flushmounts for $110 from EMA. They fit in the stock hole and use an offset washer to mount, so no drilling into the fairing. Just splice the wires and your good to go. If you own the 03 zx6rr in green, their flushmount green color doesn't quite match up to the fairing color but the lights work great. They also flash a little faster because there's less resistance from the LED's. Good luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Or a little more pricey alternative is Gregg's custom flushmounts for $110 from EMA. They fit in the stock hole and use an offset washer to mount, so no drilling into the fairing. Just splice the wires and your good to go. If you own the 03 zx6rr in green, their flushmount green color doesn't quite match up to the fairing color but the lights work great. They also flash a little faster because there's less resistance from the LED's. Good luck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Whoa, be careful with flushmounts. Be sure to check your ram air, and the flush mount. I threw flush mounts on me, and my damn ram air got in the way. I have a 2002 zx6r, so just double check that, i had to weld my ram air ducts. Just keep this in mind and check this out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I dig my flushmounts from Greggs Customs: http://www. a href= topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30224 target= _blank removed /a .com/misc/misc_greggs.shtml.They're made specifically for our bike. And they're the bees knees!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Danm I getting tired of spending money. I have a pair of LP flushmounts on my bike that cost me a whopping 15.00 bucks. There great in a pinch but don't fit up perfectly. I just ordered and set of greggs customs right now. ZXRobi, it's all your fault. You had to go and put that killer picture of YOUR bike up there didn't you. You are not helping my disease of being a "jones-a-holic"!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by 636joker
Danm I getting tired of spending money. I have a pair of LP flushmounts on my bike that cost me a whopping 15.00 bucks. There great in a pinch but don't fit up perfectly. I just ordered and set of greggs customs right now. ZXRobi, it's all your fault. You had to go and put that killer picture of YOUR bike up there didn't you. You are not helping my disease of being a "jones-a-holic"!!
[:M45] Didn't mean to twist your arm with those provacative pictures! You're a splurge-a-holic now. They're really worth it though since they're made out of aluminium and they flash real bright with the LED's.

Consider it an early holiday gift to yourself:D.

·
Registered
534 Posts
the gr"eggs" are tight! i have'em. a nice complement to the dr.x lights out back :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.