Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[}:)]i don't remember what light exactly i used but it was lochart
and i had to make a flush mount bracket to fit the opening form the stock light and then mount the new ones to that piece then mount the whole thing to the side fairing

aaron torres

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went with Short Stalk V's front and rear on my '02. In front I used the short stalk adapters from Huge Industries to cover the gaping hole in the fairing. Well worth the $20. Check 'em out here:

http://hugeindustries.com/

Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hey, just installed LP "Short Stalk V" turn sygnals on the rear of my bike a week (or so) ago on my bike when I shaved off that huge rear air-brake of a rear fender. Now that I look at it, the stock turn signals look ridiculous on the front compared to the rear.

My question is, what turn signals have people used on the front to replace the stock ones, but have NOT had to modify (ie. sand) the stock openings on the fairings. The LP "Flush Mount 3" and "5" look interesting enough but I don't know about the fit... Please advise.

The truth is out there...
...its just a matter of knowing where to look.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Any chance you can post a picture of the way the short stalk V's look on the front of the bike?

------

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by MaDgamEr

Any chance you can post a picture of the way the short stalk V's look on the front of the bike?
No digital camera, so I took a pic and will scan it when I get the roll developed.

------
Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thanks, much appreciated... Either way, I ended up ordering a fet of those "integrators" from HUGE yesterday. I think that's the best way to do it since you don't wanna sacrafice TOO much visibility.

Once again, thank you for the responses guys.

------

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here are some crappy webcam shots I took of my front & rear Short Stalk V's.

/forum/uploads/red6r/front.jpg

/forum/uploads/red6r/side.jpg

/forum/uploads/red6r/rear.jpg

------

Red
AMA #439394

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.