Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you're right about stick and drill.

I would suggest using the sticking method. Here is why, when you sell it all of your mods don't mean dick as far as making your bike worth more. So its best to take it back to stock when you sell it. Therefore its easier and less permanate to use the sticky tape then to have to drill.

I used the tape and it hasn't give me a problem at all and looks good too!

026R YELLOW!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think I like the look of LP's flushmount III or V. What do you guys think? I know the V, you just stick them on and the III's you have to drill, right?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm with Marine on this one. I have had no problems to date with my flushmounts stuck on with tape. And they're easier to get rid of for back to stock transformations.

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see you're point, but here is why I did it...these signals fit on alot of different bikes and since I paid for them (the signals) I'm going to keep using them on my next bike...unstead of having to buy new signals again...same thing with my pipe...double bubble wind screen. There is no need to keep buying new stuff when you already bought it. And like I said...mods like signals, windscreens and bolt-ons...mean absolutely dick when it comes to the actual value of your bike.

_________

2002 ZX6R NINJA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.