Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I messed up my back while in Afghanistan, got sent home and have 5 bulging disks in my neck and back. So I sold the bike and picked up a Vette. I just bought a bunch of gear while I was gone for up coming riding season. So here it is.

Fly Racing LM-1 Gloves, sz Large black in color. Really comfortable and only worn for 1hr to sell the bike. I paid $54.99 plus shipping. I don't want to have to ship back to store and pay restocking so I'dlike to get $30obo +shipping to your door.

Up second is a practically brand new pair of Shift Torque Jeans SZ 36 Dark deniem and in really good shape only worn them 3times maybe. I bought them back when they were $100, they are on sale all over the place so to help with the cost I'd like to get $40 +shipping to your door.

Also forgot I have a brand new Soumy Vandal Atlantic City Helmet sz Large, build date April 2011. This has only been worn the same 1hr as the gloves. All tags and stickers have been removed from it but they are all still in the box the helmet came in. Nothing wrong with it but same issue as the gloves don't want to pay restocking etc so I paid $340 shipped, it's yours for $275 +shipping

I also have some cold weather stuff but I don't remember what I all I have so I will edit this when I get home. I can be reached at [email protected] the fastest.

Thanks
Brandon

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wear 34 jeans and they fit waist wise but length was a tad long. Also how can I get the helmet added to the title? Most boards a mod or Admin has to do it.... Any help would be great!

Thanks
Brandon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.